Report of the eGaaS team
January 23, 2017 — February 22, 2017
Costs in the period: $11 000
Software applications of the eGaaS platform
The functionality of the StemNLwijzer.nl survey mobile application for the StemNL Dutch party was improved
Application for conducting polls
Design and functionality of the mobile app for conducting polls StemNLwijzer.nl for the Dutch Party StemNL were substantially improved.
- Position of the controls on the polling page was secured.
2. Ability of user voting from the list of questions and reflection of the results of their voting were added;
3. Ability to change one’s mind before the poll expiration was added.
4. Following functions were added for the administrator
- deleting users
- viewing the preliminary results before the poll expiration.
5. The new survey type was added: obtaining deployed text answers to questions
Application for employment
1. The test application for the job search and the staff employment was developed with the following functionality:
- Filing an application by a citizen for job search;
- Filling an application by a company for job vacancies;
- Company’s approval and rejection of applications relevant to job vacancies;
- Signing of a labor smart-contract between the company and employee for the sales percentage deduction as a reward;
- Implementation of labor smart-contract performance upon the sale contract callback.
Software platform and language of the smart contracts
Language of the smart contracts and the interface description
- Basic functionality to calculate the cost of the smart contracts execution was developed:
- calculation of the cost of execution of built-in functions and transactions;
- determination of F (Fuel) rate to EGS;
- function of the control of adequacy of user funds for execution of the contract.
2. Functional of the private key encryption in the process of adding users to the platform was introduced. Logon script in the case of clickthrough with the encrypted private key was added.
3. Functions to receive arrays in the interface and use them for representation of data in tables were added.
4. Several bugs were fixed.
5. There was completed the preparation of documentation of the eGaaS platform programming language that includes:
- 75 functions of the interface elements description language
- the required set of variable types and language constructs for smart-contracts writing
- 33 functions of language for smart-contracts writing:
6. The system of smart-contracts interaction was improved:
- the contract callback function by link was added
- the system of control of the contracts rights of access to register was debugged
7. The function of data export from table was implemented in the applications building service.
Resources payment vehicle
The payment vehicle for the platform resources utilization was developed and software was implemented, which resulted in the following new functionality:
- binding of smart-contracts to wallets;
- transaction for the contract activation;
- calculation of commissions for transaction processing;
- editing access to wallets and the relevant built-in transaction;
- the type for the value of payment for the resources was changed to a 30-digit value.
Call contracts on the page
The functionality for displaying the contracts from the pages of the interface was expanded:
- The function (BtnContract) for the interface was added which allows displaying the contract with the specified parameters by clicking the button, and in doing this the contract execution is confirmed in a modal window.
- The possibility to jump to any page after the successful execution of the contract was added.
Contracts with signature
The algorithm of contracts with signature necessary to prevent a user from sending a hidden transaction (through the enclosed contracts) was developed and implemented. Now the contracts that would violate the user’s rights cannot be executed without additional confirmation.
Current changes and fixes
- Automatic conversion and checking the size of the binary data in the created tables was added.
- The possibility of creating a new citizen by a special request from another server was added.
- The function for contracts (DBGetTable) to retrieve multiple columns and rows from a table was added.
- A bug where the signature verification sometimes had not passed was fixed.
Platform design and interface
Platform design and interface
- Anchors for scrolling through long pages (tables) to the target position were added.
- Menu system was improved.
- A number of classes for configuration of the interface on mobile devices were added
- Expanding the block from top to bottom;
- Hiding the blocks’ background.
The widget with the block limit with the addition of scroll and suitable for auto-scrolling to the desired item.
Panel control widgets
Panel control widgets were created, allowing:
- to minimize and maximize the panel;
- to update the panel;
- to delete the panel.
New templates for interface pages
Platform design and interface
- The radial dynamic charts were implemented
Australia’s national standards authority has unveiled its roadmap as the spearhead in developing international blockchain standards after being tasked to do so by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The technical committee is considering establishing working groups under its roof to focus on terminology; governance and risk; privacy, security and identity; ‘smart contracts’; financial transactions and; supply chain management.
Samburaj Das on 03/03/2017, cryptocoinsnews.com
Industry experts have said that China is set to lead the way with the use of blockchain as it reinforces the development of digital intelligent services. Chinese regulators are beginning to see the technology as the ideal solution to stopping fraud.
At the beginning of the year, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) announced that it had completed a trial run of digital currency based on blockchain technology. IBM, which looked at 200 global banks, found that 34 percent of those surveyed believed that blockchain would occur and ultimately envelop their banking services by 2020.
Chine stays ahead of competition, it understands the benefits that the blockchain can produce in the long-term. With its advancements, it’s set to become the global leader in the technology’s usage.
Rebecca Campbell on 28/02/2017, cryptocoinsnews.com
The Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) is interested in using blockchain. The country’s top securities regulatory is launching a new fintech “sandbox” program aimed at blockchain startups and other firms working with financial technology
Louis Morisset, chair of the CSA, said of the launch:”The objective of this initiative is to facilitate the ability of those businesses to use innovative products, services and applications all across Canada, while ensuring appropriate investor protection.”
Stan Higgins, February 27, 2017, coindesk.com
Japan-based Tech Bureau is offering Mijin, a private Blockchain technology in “The Blockchain Lab” at Digipolis, to the Belgian municipal governments of Ghent and Antwerp. The private Blockchain will be offered to Digipolis which is an organization for inter-municipal Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for the two Belgian cities, as a part of The Blockchain Lab to demonstrate the possibilities of Blockchain technology in efficient and reliable administrative services.
William Suberg, MAR 02, 2017, cointelegraph.com